You don’t have to spend hours in the cleaning supplies aisle any longer. With only three ingredients (all of which you can find in your pantry), you can clean, disinfect, and remove any stain that hits your home!
Vinegar can clean almost anything just as well as store-bought cleaners. Mix a solution of equal parts of water and vinegar in a spray bottle. You can use this to clean your bathtub toilet, sink, stove, and even your clothes!
Try mixing lemon juice with vinegar or baking soda to make a paste. Then, cut a lemon in half and sprinkle baking soda on the cut section of the lemon. Use the lemon to scrub dishes, surfaces, and stains. But be careful — lemon juice can act as a natural bleach as well.
Baking soda is actually one of the most versatile cleaners. And it’s also a great deodorizer, too! Place it in your fridge, trash can, or even your smelly sock drawer!
To prevent permanent stains, follow these basic rules for spills and spot removal:
1. Immediately blot up spills.
2. Pretest spot removal formulas in an inconspicuous area of the fabric.
3. Do not overwet. Work with small amounts of formulas and blot frequently.
4. Work from the outer edge toward the center of the stain.
5. Have patience – some stains respond slowly.
6. Remember, haphazard attempts at spot removal may result in indelible stains and/or permanent damage to fabrics.
At Triple S, we offer professional cleaning services, including rug, carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning. We also have our own line of professional cleaning products. We are a family owned business with over 50 years of experience and are here to help you keep your home looking and feeling Clean, Fresh, & Bright!
Triple S has three main plant locations:
Stamford Plant | 400 West Main Street
Norwalk Plant | 337 Westport Avenue
Stratford Plant | 1800 Stratford Avenue