Since spring is the time for cleaning and clutter clearing, now is the time to rethink, reorganize, and revitalize your house with a little feng shui. This Chinese method can help clean your home in the most efficient, easy, and yes, enjoyable way. We’ve listed three main areas that you should focus on first since they’re the most strongly connected to your well-being.
Clear Your Bedroom
– Remove all items that create visual and energetic EMF (manmade electromagnetic radiation) clutter. This includes your television, any exercise equipment, office/work related items, storage items, etc.
– Clear the clutter under your bed. If the space underneath your bed is blocked, positive energy can’t circulate around your body when you sleep.
– Thoroughly clean your closets and let go of any items that haven’t been used in a long time.
Empty Your Kitchen
– Clear your refrigerator.
– Clean your appliances, drawers, light fixtures, etc.
– Let go of all harsh chemical cleaners and opt for more natural options.
Fix Your Main Entry
– Remedy all potential feng shui disasters – i.e. a mirror facing the main door or a bathroom above the front door.
– Keep only in-season items in your main entry closet.
– From a modest side table to a large area rug, try to create a strong, welcoming space.
Even if your place looks seemingly clean on the surface, not every area is in tip-top shape. At Triple S, we offer several cleaning services to restore your carpets, drapes, and upholstery! We are a family owned business with over 50 years of experience and are here to help you keep your home looking and feeling Clean, Fresh, & Bright no matter how messy your furry friends might be!
Triple S has three main plant locations: