Autumn is a beautiful time of year! It’s also a busy time for homeowners who are preparing for the chilly months ahead – especially those who live in the northeast. With breezy days upon us, take some time to tidy up and make your home as comfortable and safe as possible for the long winter soon approaching.
Inside the Home
- Clean and organized kitchen cabinets. Toss away expired foods and other foods you haven’t eaten in awhile. Make room for the new!
- Vacuum drapes and window treatments using the proper nozzle.
- Vacuum upholstered furniture or better yet, have professionally cleaned.
- Clean all bedding. This includes mattress pads, pillows, duvets, blankets, and comforters.
- Schedule professional carpet cleaning early next month.
Outside the Home
- Touch up the paint on your home’s trim, railings, and decks.
- Drain and store the garden hose. Install insulating covers on exterior spigots to prevent them from freezing.
- Check caulk around windows and doors and apply if necessary.
- Keep the deck and gutter clear of leaves when they start to fall.
- Clean and store umbrellas, patio furniture, and patio cushions.
Fall cleaning means turning over a new leaf! Whether that means scheduling a professional carpet or upholstery cleaning, or storing your patio cushions, getting ready for fall is easy when you have the right contacts on hand! Triple S offers carpet, tile, upholstery cleaning and more! We also have seasonal patio and boat cushion cleaning to keep your outdoor furnishings protected for next spring.
We are a family owned business with over 50 years of experience and have three main plant locations:
Norwalk Plant | 337 Westport Avenue
Stratford Plant | 1800 Stratford Avenue